Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Instead of my normal diary, I figured I would give this a try, a little piece of me to share with the world. My name is Laura, I was born and partially raised in California then moved to Texas at 7 years old and have been here ever since. I met the man of dreams at 17 years old, married him at 18, had our beautiful daughter at age 20, a baby boy at 22, & just had our second son at age 25. I dove into this parenting thing head first, arms open, and ready to fall on my face =)

Britny Lyn is my daughter, she will be turning 6 in March. She is the most loving, caring, nurturing, daughter a mother could ask for. She loves to help me and anyone else who is in need. She wears her emotions on her sleeves and will laugh, cry, cuddle, hug, & pray with you at a moments notice. I always say that when I grow up I want to be just like my her- she is so wise and smart beyond her years. This little girl has her daddy wrapped around her pretty little finger, she knows if she wants something, daddy is the place to go!

Keith Jr "KJ" is my first son, he just turned 3 the end of January, and heaven help me this child is busy! He loves to play, wrestle, climb, color, run, jump and anything you can think of. While he also has a huge heart, we are very protective of our sister and baby brother and doesn't want anyone to come between him and his family. He is my little protector! I can be in a bad mood and one hug from this child and I forget it all. There is something about a little boy and his mama.

Liam James is my baby. We always said we would have 3 kids, and here he is! He was just born in November and will be 3 months tomorrow. He is my cuddle bug. He loves to be held, loves his swing, and most of all...loves to stare at his brother and sister. Nothing makes him happier than watching the two of them. Liam over-flowed my cup. Britny and KJ filled it up, and Liam topped it off. There is something in knowing your family is complete.

Keith, my hubby, is more than a girl could ask for. He is 6 years older than me which puts us on the same maturity level ;). He is a great dad who puts his family first and loves us unconditionally. He may be short tempered at times, but always comes back around. In September 2011 my husband, dad, Britny, and KJ were rear-ended by a 16 yr old kid who stole his step-dads car and went joy riding. Ever since the accident my husband has been dealing with spinal stenosis & soft tissue damage to his neck. It is a struggle every day for our family to deal with, but we make it. =)

And last, ME! Some people say I am an organized super mom...well let me tell you...I try! It may appear that way on the outside (kuddo's to me)...but I am trying to figure this out as I go. I was pregnant with Liam while trying to get Britny ready to start Kindergarten- I guess I was in my nesting stage because I signed up to be her room mom, along with her Girl Scout troop leader & Cookie Mom, all while working full time and raising all 3 kids. My life may be hectic...but hey...IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE!! ;)

-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment